1. our flight was only an hour late out of Newark, and we made it to our final destination with all our luggage. truly, a Christmas miracle.
2. being back in the Midwest- not quite home but feels closer.
3. watching Husband wrestle with his nephews, and having them crawl into my lap to play games on the iPad. Christmas seems more real with children around.
4. vacation where flannel pajamas and day-old ponytails are acceptable dress code.
5. boxes of love, wrapped up in paper and string... put into the mail or under the tree.