The other day I stumbled onto a new blog through something I pinned. And on that blog I found something that she had found through another blog that I want to try: accomplishing 12 things by 2012. It didn't take me long to come up with a list of things I've been meaning to finish or wanting to try. I tried to keep it simple and concrete- you'll note a lot of crafting and baking are involved.
1. Use the fall cookie cutters I bought 2 years ago.
2. Exercise 3 times a week, even if it’s just a walk around the block.
3. Make a set of these adorable mugs to give away as Christmas gifts.
4. Finish the last 10 weeks of the 52 weeks project.
5. Pay off my car loan and say hello to financial independence.
6. Buy and decorate, paint, or carve a pumpkin to sit outside our door.
7. Roast the leftover pumpkin seeds.
8. Try this newsprint nail technique- one of the first things I ever pinned.
9. Edit and post all back-logged photos. [this means you, Colorado trip!]
10. Clean out my wardrobe of all those things I’m hanging on to but never wear.
11. Make marshmallows. I’ve wanted to do this for years but never tried.
12. Participate in NaNoWriMo [National Novel Writing Month]
I hereby pledge
to attempt to accomplish these 12 things by the end of December. And to document and post each of these things here, in hopes that will keep me honest. Bring it!