so here's where I'm at currently:
1. Use the fall cookie cutters I bought 2 years ago. dough is chilling in the fridge.
2. Exercise 3 times a week, even if it’s just a walk around the block. in process, so far so good!
3. Make a set of these adorable mugs to give away as Christmas gifts. ordered mugs today.
4. Finish the last 10 weeks of the 52 weeks project. on track, almost there.
7. Change over my credit card and passport to my married name.
9. Edit and post all back-logged photos. [this means you, Colorado trip!]
10. Clean out my wardrobe of all those things I’m hanging on to but never wear.
11. Make marshmallows. I’ve wanted to do this for years but never tried.
12. Participate in NaNoWriMo [National Novel Writing Month] started! I have a timeline and character bios... no way I'm going to hit the 50k word mark but I'm participating.